Monday, April 13, 2015

4/13/2015 I am a trainer!!!! and Happy Late Easter

Sister Kirkby and Sister Sorensen
Everything is going great here in Ripley. I cant believe I'm training! Sister Kirkby is settling in and learning fast. She is a fantastic Sister and I am so excited to train her. This experience has made me so grateful for my trainer Sister Erickson. Sister Erickson taught me how truly important obedience to all mission rules is and how the small and simple things really do matter. As Sister Kirkby and I serve together I am looking forward to sharing that knowledge with her.
Earlier this week Sister Lopp and I were out walking along main street trying to invite one more person to learn so we could meet our goal for the week. It was 8:58 and we were pretty sure we had walked all over town! We slowly drug our feet to the car when out of the corner of my eye I saw a man! Sister Lopp and I ran toward him and started talking to him. We learned that his name was Carlos and that he worked at the restaurant down the road. He was super happy to see us and told us that he had gotten out of the habit of church and was looking for another church to attend. Crazy right!
I am so excited for this transfer. Training brings miracles and Ripley needs a lot of miracles! I love you and hope you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Sorensen
Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
Selfie with Sister Lopp

I am going to be a trainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment