Tuesday, March 24, 2015

3/23/2015 Elder Christofferson

Love You!!


 
 
Sister Lopp and Sister Sorensen
 
Wow. What a week! Our mission has been greatly blessed. As Elder D. Todd Christofferson said, “it is a rare event to gather an entire mission and it likely will not happen again during your mission.”Sister Lopp and I have seen countless miracles as we have applied what we have learned from the past couple of weeks.
It has been a lot of work but the blessings out weigh the hard times.
On Saturday we got to hear from Elder Christofferson. I learned how important it is to be consistent in organization and in following up with investigators. I got to sit in the front row and I noticed that he really glows with the spirit! Haha. At the end of the meeting I got to shake his hand and tell him where I was from. It is an experience I will never forget. I got to see Sister Erickson and Sister Alligood! It was so much fun as we laughed and shared memories with each other. 
Reunion with Sister Erickson!
 Yesterday, we went to stake conference and listened to Elder Christofferson again. It was amazing! Before the meeting I got to see all the old members from the Flatwoods Branch. Brother Ash asked me if I was getting enough potato chips. haha. He told me that he missed me and wished we could've hugged. It was so sweet! I miss my old branch but I am very happy to be here in Ripley!
After Stake conference, we went over to the Branch President's house for dinner. They took us on a little tour of their farm. They just had baby goats so we got to hold them and play with them.
The work is slowly progressing in Ripley! It is slow but it is increasing! I love being a missionary and I love serving with Sister Lopp. She has taught me so much. I love you!
Sister Sorensen 
 
Sister Sorensen, Lisa Fisher-Medford, Sister Lopp out to dinner.

I will teach anyone (anything) that will listen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment