Monday, February 9, 2015

Busy Week! 2/9/2015

With President and Sister Salisbury
Sister Erickson and I had a super busy week. We love busy weeks because it means there are good people out there that are ready to hear our message of comfort!
I when on exchanges in Charleston this week with Sister Kitto. Thankfully there were no falls or injuries. Haha. I love exchanges because you get to see different teaching styles and learn more ways you can be obedient. I LOVE our Sister training leaders. They are always reminding us Sisters to look at our hearts and to never focus on the negative. They are the best! 
 
However, coming back to Flatwoods was my favorite part of the exchange. Flatwoods has become my home away from home. As soon as we pulled into the driveway I hopped out of the car, ran inside the apartment, and gave Sister Erickson a huge hug. She is by far the best companion and Trainer ever! I have come to love her like a real sister.
We did a lot of tracking this week with not much success. It was a beautiful week so no one was home. We looked everywhere. We went to the park, the grocery store, and the gas station. When the weather is nice I'm not sure where the people of Flatwoods go? Haha. Next time its sunny outside I'll have to go on another adventure!
Sister Erickson and I also had a Zone meeting this week. It was great. I learned that you reap what you sow and we should always be striving to make a Christ like effort in all our actions. Zone meeting is always fun because you get to meet and mingle with other Sisters.
We put a new investigator on date to be baptized while another one went to jail. That was interesting. Haha. I have learned how bad of a drug problem America has while serving here in West Virginia. It breaks my heart to see people ruin their lives and family's lives.
We met our new investigator through his wife who is a less active member. He is super kind!
Sister Erickson and I have high hopes for him!
I love this gospel! It is the best thing ever! .

Love,
Sister Sorensen
 
      
I just had to take a picture of this.









Look at what Grandpa sent me!!!  Potatoes!!!!
 
No words necessary!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment