Monday, December 1, 2014

11/29/2014

Life is great here at the MTC! I am learning so many new things! I had a great Thanksgiving! Earlier this week We got to listen to Elder Oaks talk about how to be a proper instrument in gods hands. On Thanksgiving we got to listen to Elder Bednar! So cool right! I got to listen to two general authorities in one week! I learned that it was not enough to have a testimony of the gospel but that you need to be truly converted to the gospel! It was so amazing! Im not going to lie though I really missed grandmas mashed potatoes.
 However, I have the best sisters in my district. I need you to do me a huge favor! There is a sister in my district who needs more people to email her. Her name is Sister Maloy. Her email address is emma.maloy@myldsmail.net . She is an amazing sister. Ill tell you more about her when I call. Just email her words of love.
I leave the MTC on Wednesday morning at 2;30 in the morning. Mom my worst fear is coming true!!!! Im flying to West Virginia all by myself. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It will be nice though cuz Ill get to get away from my companion for awhile!
I got to go to the Provo temple this morning. It was so beautiful!
I love you so much mom. Thank you for your example! Ill be calling you soon. I cant wait to tell you about all the adventures ive had here at the MTC.

Love
Sister Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment